Dr. Jeff Sherry DDS, MSD
Dr. Sherry received his undergraduate bachelor’s degree in Biology at Vassar College in New York. He later went on to attend Emory University College of Dentistry in 1984 and graduated first in his class. Dr. Sherry continued to advance his skills by graduating from the University of Washington with a specialty in Periodontics in 1986 and his Master of Science in Dentistry (MSD) in Periodontal Microbiology in 1987.
Dr. Sherry has served as an Adjunct Clinical Faculty member teaching Periodontics at both the Medical College of Georgia (now Georgia Regents University) and Emory University College of Dentistry.
Dr. Sherry has been in private practice since 1987, specializing in Periodontics and Dental Implants. He has practiced in Peachtree City, GA from 2002 to 2011 and in Douglasville, GA from 2002 to present.
Dr. Sherry takes great pride in providing expert specialty dental care to his patients, specifically through his vast experience with dental implant surgery. He has placed thousands of dental implants and treated thousands of patients over his past 30 years in practice.
- Alpha Omega award for graduating first in Class Emory 1984
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon Dental Honor Society inducted 1984
- Dr. Sherry has been recognized yearly as a leader in his field by "Top Dentist"
- A simple technique for immediate placement of definitive engaging custom abutments using computerized tomography and flapless guided surgery. Quintessence international Berlin Germany (2007) Volume: 38, Issue: 9, Pages: 755-762
- Treatment of a severely atrophic maxilla using an immediately loaded, implant supported fixed prosthesis without the use of bone grafts: A clinical report. J Prosthet Dent 2010;103:133-138